- Classes will start 15 minutes after the previous class has completed.
- Parents and drivers must drop off students at the front entrance. An outdoor seating area will be provided for parents who remain on site.
- Entry doors will be propped open.
- No racquets will be available to borrow. Please bring your own racquet. We have racquets to purchase.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in both lobbies and students will be asked to wash their hands before entering the court.
- Students will wear masks upon entering the club and in the lobby. Masks are not required on the court since they are not compatible with hard physical activity. Students and instructors will remain 10-20 feet apart.
- All children must be picked up promptly at the end of class.
- All railings and handles will be sanitized between each class.
Easy & Quick Online Registration!
Our online registration form below enables you to sign your child(ren) up for a class at your convenience.
Please fill out your contact information and select the clinics for each student and hit “submit” to send the registration to Gina’s Tennis World. For more information on each class, see Class Descriptions.
Payment now available via Venmo* as well as cash or check.
Use GinasTennisWorld@gmail.com to connect to us on Venmo.
*Get the app at Venmo.com